Thursday, July 15, 2010

Smartening up.

It's official: I care more about E! News than real life news. Time to smarten up. I'm reading CNN.com every morning, and it's about time I know the makeup of the president's cabinet:

VP: Joe Biden (yes, I knew that one!)
Department of State: HillBill Clinton (knew that one, too)
Department of the Treasury: Timothy Geithner (no comment..)
Department of Defense: Robert Gates
Department of Justice: AG Eric Holder
Department of the Interior: Kenneth Salazar (that sounds familiar)
Department of Agriculture: Thomas Vilsack (def knew that one)
Department of Commerce: Gary Locke
Department of Labor: Hilda Solis (get it, girl!)
Department of Health and Human Services: Kathleen Sebelius
Department of Housing & Urban Development: Shaun Donovan (yeeeah HUD!)
Department of Transportation: Ray LaHood (can't be worse than VDOT)
Department of Energy: Steven Chu (yay energy)
Department of Education: Arnie Duncan
Department of Veterans Affairs: Erin Shinseki
Department of Homeland Security: Janet Napolitano (reminds me of ice cream)

Wow, I feel smarter already.

Also, I put the finishing touches on one of the Grey's presents I'm giving them as a thank you for letting me stay with them during my internship this summer. It's a really awesome Mardi Gras inspired mirror.. so obvs, they'll love it. Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment