Friday, December 3, 2010

New directions.

Okay, I've decided something. I need some sort of direction for my blog. My friends all do fun and interesting things with theirs [they write about delicious vegan food or tell funny stories about the horrors of law school]. I need to find my place, because as much as I hate to admit it, no one wants to just read about me [except me, of course]! I know this, which is why I never, ever make blog posts. What do I do?

I know what I need to do. I need to make more art. My only other options are yoga [boring to write and read about] or my love life [I won't let myself make that any more public than it already is]. So, art it is. After finals [or before finals, if I procrastinate just hard enough], get ready for some more lovely paintings by yours truly. I might also throw a bit about music into the mix, because, let's face it, anyone who has experienced the thrill of my Zune program on shuffle knows that I am the queen of random and incredible music selections. After all, music is the greatest of all inventions.

Talk to you SOON! And you thought I was going to say "never". Silly you.

No comments:

Post a Comment